Home » Expertis » Corporate Law
Our Capital Market practice area services include: Establishment of entities:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC).
- Joint Stock Companies (JSC).
- Limited with Shares Companies (LSC).
- Branch and Representative Offices.
- Partnership Companies.
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- Drafting Articles of Associations.
- Increasing the capital of companies.
- Amending companies’ legal form.
- Management re-structure.
- Closure of branches and / or representative offices.
- Handling all procedure to obtain the required licensing and permits including but not limited to documents issued from General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI), Commercial Register, Public Notary, Tax Authority, Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors (EFCBC), Industrial Development Authority (IDA), Tourism Development Authority (TDA), General Organization for Export and Import Control (GOEIC).
- Handling all issues related to foreign employees including working permits, immovable properties, visas, and security checks.
- Drafting, preparing, attending, and authenticating General Assembly and / or board of directors meeting