Home » Expertis » Construction
Construction Department Overview
Construction constitutes a significant part of Egypt economy. This Department focuses on the global and local practice of construction law; insights into the legal, business, and economic challenges and opportunities in construction industry today.
The Department provides legal services in relation to the following issues:
- Advise on the new legal issues and challenges facing the construction industry in Egypt;
- Advise the clients on the legal and regulatory framework of Construction in Egypt;
- Assist the clients on the legal phases of Construction;
- Advise and issue legal opinions on Tax issues related to Construction;
- Handle construction arbitration cases; and
- Project finance in Construction.
Employment Department Overview:
Employment matters are critical for any industry. The Employment Department provides legal services in relation to the following topics:
- Draft and prepare employment agreements (definite and indefinite);
- Provide legal opinions on employment issues such as termination, dismissal, internal regulations and disciplinary measures.
- Provide opinions in relation to the transfer of employees from one entity to another.
- Review the HR and employment documents and papers.